Our bodies are made up of cells that hold a current. Due to our environment, illness, stress, toxins, unhealthy habits, our cells become stressed. They over-charge (which creates swelling) or become tired and depleted. These delicate instruments known as Acuscope Myopulse Microcurrent Therapy read our cells and puts a charge back into them. Thus restores the balance in our bodies, and allows those cells to do the job they were meant to do which is self-repair.
The two instruments together deliver bio-compatible energy to every single cell of our tissues including skin and muscles. This results in increased cellular activities that give our skin and body back its youthful vitality. This system has been safely used for years in the area of sports medicine to aid athletes in healing after an injury.
What are the benefits of Acuscope Myopulse Microcurrent Therapy?
Systemic Wellness Benefits:
- Decreased pain and stress
- Increased healing at a cellular level
- Increased blood flow
- No down time
- No recovery time
- No Pain!!!
Facial Rejuvenation Benefits:
- Reduction in the appearance of lines, wrinkles, age spots, sun damage, and scarring
- Improved elasticity, tone, and muscle lift
- Improved control of chronic medical conditions such as rosacea and acne
What is the recommended treatment schedule for best results?
- Week 1 – 4 Times
- Week 2 – 3 Times
- Week 3 – 2 Times
- Week 4 – 1 Time
How should I prepare for my appointment?
- Shower prior to treatment to remove perspiration from the skin surface.
- Do not apply creams, oils, or lotions to skin 3 hours prior.
- Please remove all jewelry.
- Do not submerge your body in water (bath, hot tub, swimming pool or ocean) for at least 4-5 hours after treatment. Showers are okay.
- Drink pure, clear water to stay hydrated before, during, and after session.
- Wear comfortable loose clothing.
What is the cost of treatment?
Systemic Wellness or Facial Rejuvenation $159 per session or $1540 for a ten week program.