Let your troubles melt away with one of our amazing massage therapy services. Clients are amazed at the benefits of having regular scheduled appointments including increased flexibility, better overall circulation, and an overall reduction in stress levels.
- Deep Tissue – Our most popular therapy that uses increased pressure to relieve chronic muscle tension.
- Aromatherapy – This service combines highly concentrated essential oils that are added to the massage oil or lotion. Essential oils can help enhance feelings of calm and wellness.
- Swedish – The most common massage and is great for first time clients or for people that prefer a lighter touch.
- Hot Stone – A specialty massage where the therapist uses smooth, heated stones, either as an extension of their own hands, or by placing them on the body while they massage other parts of the body.
- Reflexology – A wellness therapy based on a system of zones and reflex areas that reflect an image of the body on the feet and hands, with the idea that such work affects a physical change to the body.
- Pregnancy – Tailored specifically to the needs of moms to be by relaxing tense muscles, easing sore spots, and improving circulation and mobility.
- Therapeutic – Focuses on healing, increased mobility, and providing enhanced function to an area of the body.
- Raindrop Therapy – This therapy includes the use of seven essential oils as well as the Vita Flex technique.
- Cranial Sacral – Focuses on the head, spine and lower back to reduce stress and pain.
- Trigger Point – Focuses on tight areas within the muscles that can often cause referred pain throughout the body.
- Swe-Thai – This therapy is the perfect blend of western medical massage and eastern healing methods. (With Inga and Tara Only)
Each massage can incorporate aromatherapy, hot stones, and stretching and all the extras that many other places charge extra for.
- Hot Stones
- Hot Packs
- Therapeutic Oils
- Bio Freeze
- Many more options
*All extra at no additional charge
- One 25 minute massage or reflexology is $55
- One 55 minute massage or reflexology is $95
- One 85 minute massage or reflexology is $140
- Raindrop Therapy – 55 minutes for $120 or 85 minutes for $170
- Swe-Thai – 55 Minutes for $125 (With Inga or Tara)
Specialty Shirodhara Massage
Shirodhara is a form of Ayurveda therapy that involves gently pouring essential oils or other liquids over the forehead. This unique massage therapy treatment begins with the placement of hot stones and hot packs on the belly and legs for grounding and relaxation. Then, a special mixure of fresh lemon, lime, salt and warm castor oil is massaged into the feet to encourage detoxification of your body systems. It continues with a neck, head and face massage to stimulate marma points (specific body sites used to promote energy flow and healing). Then Ayurvedic oils are poured in a steady stream over the forehead and scalp. Shirodhara is a profound mind rejuvenating treatment. It clears both the mind and the senses, allowing the body’s natural healing mechanisms to release stress from the nervous system and create feelings of wellness and relaxation. Once your Shirodhara therapy is complete you should plan only light activity for several hours. For best results, the oils should stay on your head for at least two hours or longer after the treatment.
Benefits of this massage may include:
- Improves digestion
- Reduces ama (toxins)
- Promotes energy
- Rejuvenates the mind, body, and spirit
- May help with structure problems and arthritis
- Reduces nerve pain
- Promotes deep relaxation and feelings of overall well-being
60 minutes – $140
90 minutes (includes 30 minute back massage) – $170
120 minutes (includes 60 minute full body massage) – $200
BioMat is a state of the art technology that uses the triple power of infrared, negative ion, and amethyst energy to penetrate deep into tissues to promote healing and overall wellness throughout the entire body.
The first step, infrared rays that were discovered by NASA create an invisible light wave that has the ability to penetrate 6-8 inches into the body to reduce swelling and promote overall wellness.
Next up, negative ions that are found in nature deliver a molecular level massage. This is believed to increase cellular communication between all of the body’s vital systems.
Lastly, amethyst quartz helps to detoxify the body allowing for the promotion of healing and strengthening of the body’s immune and endocrine systems.
The combination of these three powerful energies has been shown to:
- Relieve pain and stiffness
- Reduce stress
- Increase energy levels
- Promote immune health
- Increase circulation
- Detoxify the body
Call today to schedule your Biomat Massage! 239-394-1083