Therapeutic Body Massage Services
Let your troubles melt away with one of our amazing therapeutic body massage services. Clients are love the benefits of having regularly scheduled therapeutic massage appointments. Some of these benefits include increased flexibility, improved body wide circulation, and an overall reduction in stress levels.
- Deep Tissue – Our most popular therapy that uses increased pressure to relieve chronic muscle tension.
- Aromatherapy – This service combines highly concentrated essential oils that are added to the massage oil or lotion. Essential oils can help enhance feelings of calm and wellness.
- Swedish – The most common massage and is great for first time clients or for people that prefer a lighter touch.
- Hot Stone – A specialty massage where the therapist uses smooth, heated stones, either as an extension of their own hands, or by placing them on the body while they massage other parts of the body.
- Reflexology – A wellness therapy based on a system of zones and reflex areas that reflect an image of the body on the feet and hands, with the idea that such work affects a physical change to the body.
- Pregnancy – Tailored specifically to the needs of moms to be, this prenatal massage helps with relaxing tense muscles, easing sore spots, and improving circulation and mobility.
- Therapeutic – Focuses on healing, increased mobility, and providing enhanced function to an area of the body.
- Cranial Sacral – Focuses on the head, spine and lower back to reduce stress and pain.
- Trigger Point – Focuses on tight areas within the muscles that can often cause referred pain throughout the body.
- Swe-Thai – This therapy is the perfect blend of western medical massage and eastern healing methods. (With Inga and Tara Only)
- Advanced Pain Therapy Massage – This massage uses a perfect blend of a specific Botanical Oil, Lidocaine, and Menthol to provide the maximum level of therapeutic relief for tired, tender, aching muscles.
- Essential Energy Massage – This service is an 85 minute massage technique that incorporates aromatherapy, moist heat, tuning forks, traditional massage, essential oils, and energy work to calm the central nervous system. It is the epitome of ultra-relaxation and balance for your entire body.
Each massage can incorporate aromatherapy, hot stones, and stretching plus the add-ons that many other places charge extra for.
- Hot Stones
- Hot Packs
- Therapeutic Oils
- Bio Freeze
- All massages are done on a Biomat! (See Below)
- Many more options
*All extra at no additional charge
Therapeutic Body Massage Rates:
- One 25 minute massage or reflexology is $55
- One 55 minute massage or reflexology is $95
- One 85 minute massage or reflexology is $140
- One 115 minute massage or reflexology is $175
- Advanced Pain Therapy Massage – 55 Minutes for $115
- Essential Energy Massage – 85 Minutes for $165
Essential Energy Massage
This service is an 85 minute massage technique that incorporates aromatherapy, moist heat, tuning forks, traditional massage, essential oils, and energy work to calm the central nervous system. It is the epitome of ultra-relaxation and balance for your entire body.
Advanced Therapeutic Body Massage
Skin Renewal is pleased to Offer Our Advanced Pain Therapy Body Massage.
Our Advanced Pain Therapy Massage uses a botanically infused lotion that is applied topically during your massage to enrich your relaxation while providing the extra benefits of helping to reduce chronic physical, nerve, and muscle pain. We have found that these products help clients to calm their mind and body so they may receive the full benefits of their treatment, while the Botanical Oil works to encourage the body to speed up the healing process. If you’d like to try head to toe relaxation that can be achieved with our Advanced Pain Therapy Body Massage, please request it when you book your appointment with your massage therapist. Call 239-394-1083.
*Please note any lotions or oils used are not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease, or to affect the structure or function of the body.
All Massages Are Done on a Biomat!
BioMat is a state of the art technology that uses the triple power of infrared, negative ion, and amethyst energy to penetrate deep into tissues to promote healing and overall wellness throughout the entire body. When we have too many toxins in our system, we must find a way to release them so that our body can do it’s job – heal. BioMat therapy allows your body to receive a triad of benefits that will help your body push toxins out of your system. We use the BioMat for all types of therapeutic massage to help your body heal during and after the massage service.
The first step, infrared rays that were discovered by NASA, create an invisible light wave that has the ability to penetrate 6-8 inches into the body to reduce swelling and promote overall wellness. These infrared rays give you a warming sensation that is extremely calming and provides relaxation while in the BioMat.
Next up, negative ions, that are found in nature, deliver a molecular level massage. This is believed to increase cellular communication between all of the body’s vital systems. The negative ions help your body to identify the toxins so that it can more easily eliminate them.
Lastly, amethyst quartz helps to detoxify the body allowing for the promotion of healing and strengthening of the body’s immune and endocrine systems. Amethyst and Quartz are both calming crystals and their energy passes through to your meridian lines, helping your body restore back to optimum. This gives your body the ability to heal itself.
We ALWAYS recommend you drink a lot of water after receiving a BioMat massage. This will help your body eliminate the toxins so that you feel spectacular.
The combination of these three powerful energies has been shown to:
- Relieve pain and stiffness
- Reduce stress
- Increase energy levels
- Promote immune health
- Increase circulation
- Detoxify the body
Call today to schedule your Biomat Massage! 239-394-1083