Therapeutic Body Massage Services
Let your troubles melt away with one of our amazing therapeutic body massage services. Clients are love the benefits of having regularly scheduled therapeutic massage appointments. Some of these benefits include increased flexibility, improved body wide circulation, and an overall reduction in stress levels.
- Deep Tissue – Our most popular therapy that uses increased pressure to relieve chronic muscle tension.
- Aromatherapy – This service combines highly concentrated essential oils that are added to the massage oil or lotion. Essential oils can help enhance feelings of calm and wellness.
- Swedish – The most common massage and is great for first time clients or for people that prefer a lighter touch.
- Hot Stone – A specialty massage where the therapist uses smooth, heated stones, either as an extension of their own hands, or by placing them on the body while they massage other parts of the body.
- Reflexology – A wellness therapy based on a system of zones and reflex areas that reflect an image of the body on the feet and hands, with the idea that such work affects a physical change to the body.
- Pregnancy – Tailored specifically to the needs of moms to be, this prenatal massage helps with relaxing tense muscles, easing sore spots, and improving circulation and mobility.
- Therapeutic – Focuses on healing, increased mobility, and providing enhanced function to an area of the body.
- Raindrop Therapy – This therapy includes the use of seven essential oils and combines several holistic modalities to bring balance and alignment to the body.
- Cranial Sacral – Focuses on the head, spine and lower back to reduce stress and pain.
- Trigger Point – Focuses on tight areas within the muscles that can often cause referred pain throughout the body.
- Swe-Thai – This therapy is the perfect blend of western medical massage and eastern healing methods. (With Inga and Tara Only)
- CBD Advanced Pain Therapy – This massage uses a perfect blend of CBD Oil, Lidocaine, and Menthol to provide the maximum level of therapeutic relief for tired, tender, aching muscles.
Each massage can incorporate aromatherapy, hot stones, and stretching plus the add-ons that many other places charge extra for.
- Hot Stones
- Hot Packs
- Therapeutic Oils
- Bio Freeze
- Many more options
*All extra at no additional charge
Therapeutic Body Massage Rates:
- One 25 minute massage or reflexology is $55
- One 55 minute massage or reflexology is $95
- One 85 minute massage or reflexology is $140
- One 115 minute massage or reflexology is $175
- Raindrop Therapy – 55 minutes for $120 or 85 minutes for $165
- CBD Advanced Pain Therapy – 55 Minutes for $115
Specialty Shirodhara Massage
Shirodhara is a form of Ayurveda therapy that involves gently pouring essential oils or other liquids over the forehead. This unique massage therapy treatment begins with the placement of hot stones and hot packs on the belly and legs for grounding and relaxation. Then, a special mixure of fresh lemon, lime, salt and warm castor oil is massaged into the feet to encourage detoxification of your body systems. It continues with a neck, head and face massage to stimulate marma points (specific body sites used to promote energy flow and healing). Then Ayurvedic oils are poured in a steady stream over the forehead and scalp. Shirodhara is a profound mind rejuvenating treatment. It clears both the mind and the senses, allowing the body’s natural healing mechanisms to release stress from the nervous system and create feelings of wellness and relaxation. Once your Shirodhara therapy is complete you should plan only light activity for several hours. For best results, the oils should stay on your head for at least two hours or longer after the treatment.
Benefits of this massage may include:
- Improves digestion
- Reduces ama (toxins)
- Promotes energy
- Rejuvenates the mind, body, and spirit
- May help with structure problems and arthritis
- Reduces nerve pain
- Promotes deep relaxation and feelings of overall well-being
60 minutes – $140
90 minutes (includes 30 minute back massage) – $170
120 minutes (includes 60 minute full body massage) – $200
BioMat is a state of the art technology that uses the triple power of infrared, negative ion, and amethyst energy to penetrate deep into tissues to promote healing and overall wellness throughout the entire body. When we have too many toxins in our system, we must find a way to release them so that our body can do it’s job – heal. BioMat therapy allows your body to receive a triad of benefits that will help your body push toxins out of your system. We use the BioMat for all types of therapeutic massage to help your body heal during and after the massage service.
The first step, infrared rays that were discovered by NASA, create an invisible light wave that has the ability to penetrate 6-8 inches into the body to reduce swelling and promote overall wellness. These infrared rays give you a warming sensation that is extremely calming and provides relaxation while in the BioMat.
Next up, negative ions, that are found in nature, deliver a molecular level massage. This is believed to increase cellular communication between all of the body’s vital systems. The negative ions help your body to identify the toxins so that it can more easily eliminate them.
Lastly, amethyst quartz helps to detoxify the body allowing for the promotion of healing and strengthening of the body’s immune and endocrine systems. Amethyst and Quartz are both calming crystals and their energy passes through to your meridian lines, helping your body restore back to optimum. This gives your body the ability to heal itself.
We ALWAYS recommend you drink a lot of water after receiving a BioMat massage. This will help your body eliminate the toxins so that you feel spectacular.
The combination of these three powerful energies has been shown to:
- Relieve pain and stiffness
- Reduce stress
- Increase energy levels
- Promote immune health
- Increase circulation
- Detoxify the body
Call today to schedule your Biomat Massage! 239-394-1083
CBD Therapeutic Body Massage
Skin Renewal is pleased to offer CBD Massage. CBD is a legal oil that is generated from the hemp plant. It does not contain THC and is a safe, effective oil used for the treatment of pain and inflammation, as well as stress.
What is CBD?
The CBD (Cannabidiol) that is used in our massage therapy is a hemp derived oil which does not contain any THC. To create CBD oil hemp is grown, harvested, and cooked to create an oil. This oil, known as CBD Oil, is then dropped into lotions or mixed with essential oils to further emphasize their healing qualities. Some of the proven health benefits of CBD are reduced pain and anxiety.
CBD Massage by Skin Renewal Staff
Our CBD infused lotions are applied topically during your CBD massage to enrich your relaxation while providing the extra benefits of helping to reduce chronic physical, nerve, and muscle pain. We have found our CBD products help clients to calm their mind and body so they may receive the full benefits of their treatment, while the CBD Oil works to encourage the body to speed up the healing process. If you’d like to try head to toe relaxation that can be achieve with CBD Oil Massage, please request it when you book your appointment with your massage therapist. Call 239-394-1083.